Roof Installation in Wooster, OH
Transparent Quotes & Payment Plans in Akron, Canton, & Columbus
Panda Roof is a team that values safe work and experienced solutions with vetted professionals that serve hundreds of homes and businesses a year. As your roof reaches the end of its lifespan, it can be challenging to decide when it’s time to replace instead of repair the roof. Panda Roof is here to make our professional services for roof installation in Wooster, OH easy as the home of the “lifetime roof.” Don’t count on any other team when you need your home or business protected against the weather, pests, and more.
Stay safe and keep your home protected with Panda Roof. You can reach us at (330) 348-5885 to speak to a member of our team!
“Marcus was very professional and courteous.”
Should I Repair or Replace My Roof?
Over the years, you may consider repairing your roof because of leaks, missing shingles, or damaged flashing. However, if your roof is 10 years older or more, you may benefit from a replacement instead of a repair, depending on the severity of the issue.
Here are a few signs that it’s time for replacement instead of repair:
- Significant water damage: If water has seeped into your space to cause staining, peeling paint, or other problems, your roof suffers from more than one leak. Replacing your roof instead of finding and fixing a wide array of leaks often provides a more comprehensive solution.
- Curled or cracked shingles: Damaged shingles often indicate a more severe issue with your roofing system, like poor ventilation. Don’t ignore these signs of a deeper problem that will only worsen with superficial repairs.
- Missing flashing: Flashing is the material that goes beneath your shingles or metal roofing as a second waterproof barrier to protect your property. If large areas of the flashing are missing, your space is vulnerable to leaks, and the flashing can’t be replaced without removing the shingles or other roofing material.
Deciding when to repair or replace your roof is a significant decision, but Panda Roof is here to help. If you need reliable roof installation in Wooster, our professionals want to help you make an informed decision.
We've Got You CoveredWe'll treat your home like our own!
Our long term experience and commitment to quality customer service makes us the best choice for your home improvement project.
Screened, Uniformed, & Punctual Technicians
Available for Calls 24/7
Honest Assessments & Straightforward Pricing
What Should I Consider When Choosing a New Roof?
Replacing your roof or finding a suitable material for new construction can be intimidating.
If you’re unsure what aspects to focus on when deciding between materials, here are a few major specifications to consider:
- The longevity of the roofing material may be important if you don’t want to replace your roof regularly. The extended lifespan may make a bigger investment worth the cost over time. Traditional shingles last about 20 years, whereas metal roofs can last between 80 to 100 years.
- If you have extreme weather annually, consider the material’s strength against local weather, so you don’t invest in a roof that won’t last against everyday wear and tear. Luxury, laminated shingles are strong against high winds if you suffer from hurricanes or tornadoes, but metal roofs are excellent against extreme temperatures and hail.
- If you’re concerned about the carbon footprint of your home or business, both asphalt and metal roofs are eco-friendly and recyclable. If you’re still unsure about the type of roofing that is right for your property, we’re here to help you.
Reach out to us today at (330) 348-5885 to schedule an estimate and replace your outdated roof!