A career at Panda Roof means you have accepted the challenge to push yourself further than you've gone before in order to reach your full potential. All of us have more that we can give and further that we can go—and we each get to choose to chase after that potential each and every day.
We are continuously looking for people who are seeking a career that will align with our mission and culture. Currently available positions in our company:
- Customer Service
- Production Management
- Repair Technician
- Install Team Crew Leader
- Everything that we do is bigger than us. We don't show up to work every day JUST for ourselves - we show up to make our team more impactful, serve our clients better, and chase our potential.
- At Panda Roof, we do the things we say we're going to do. Without exception. Discipline starts at the individual level so we train every day in order to continue learning and growing.
- We hold ourselves highly accountable to one another because we know that true growth doesn't happen by accident. Extreme accountability yields extraordinary results.
- We have big goals and we're moving quickly. Our team has full transparency into the priorities of our clients, teams, and organization in order to prioritize the work we do to get us all closer to our goals.
- We only hire growth-oriented individuals because we know that our business can't grow if our people aren't growing. Then we align the business goals with every team member's personal, professional, and financial goals - when our team wins, the company wins. When our company wins our clients win.
- Results matter. Our clients hire us to transform their homes so every product we create and service offering that we deliver has one goal: Deliver 10X results.
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce Panda Roof recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels. regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients candidates, and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume!
For best consideration, include the job title and source for where you found this position in the subject line of your email to email@example.com
Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.
“They got my leaky roof repaired before the winter season and I am so grateful. Thank you, Marcus, and the whole panda team!”Wilbur
“Panda was very thorough and explained everything in professional and layman’s terms to my wife and I. The job just finished and I am happy with it.”Scott S.
“I've been so impressed with everyone from start to finish. Marcus was the project manager, and he made a difficult situation very manageable.”Pat P.
“Roy did an excellent job of reviewing my barn roof project. He went into much detail to gather information about what was needed to bring it up to good standards.”Ples D.
“Marcus, who repaired our roof is so very pleasant, and knowledgeable. Showed us pictures before and after as to what was need, and the outcome of his work.”Sherry T.